Sunday, June 7, 2009

Defying Gravity with Gowns

...So, this is really a sewing blog, but one usually needs some sort of inspiration, right? I have no event to go to that requires a ball gown, but I was reorganizing my notebook full of magazine rip-outs and found these photos again.

I really don't know what magazine these are from. These rip-outs were sent to me years ago, so I only know the designers from the bottom description lines.



Christian Dior


Emanuel Ungaro


Versace


Christian Lacroix


Gaultier


(Please excuse the wrinkles.)

2 comments:

  1. hey, thanks so much for the comments on my blog and on burdastyle! it's great to discover your blog and i'm loving your creations and pictures. i'm in the middle of the new australian vogue and it's got SO many beautiful couture dresses... drool....!
    caroline

    ReplyDelete
  2. These dresses are beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete