Monday, January 4, 2010

Well It's Been Awhile

It's pretty obvious that my posts trickled off in August. Sad to say, my sewing habits mirrored that trend as well. University studies have consumed my time and will continue to do so until the summer. I hope to start sewing my plethora of sketched ideas during that period of time...and I hope summer won't run out before I have finished!

I did sew one dress over break, but I haven't photographed it yet. It's a dusky blue cowl neck jersey dress with Victorian-like tapered sleeves. It took its form with a vintage Vogue pattern, but I had to alter things from there to create a more form-fitting look. Hopefully I'll get photos of it up on here!

2 comments:

  1. Our on-line Indonesian herbal medicinal agents recommend ace maxs as potent thyroid medication and safe

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi !!! I rehan, I am a seller of herbal medicine via online no one in Indonesia http://goo.gl/g13K0e

    ReplyDelete